Developer Firemint has delivered upon its promises and brings us today their long awaited updated to Real Racing 2 HD. The update makes it now possible to race on a FUll HD tv wilst using your iPAd 2 as telemetry display.
Way to go Firemint!
What’s New in Version 1.10
* Full HD 1080p TV-out and dual screen gaming support on iPad 2. Experience Real Racing 2 HD like never before in stunning, true 1080p while real-time racing telemetry is displayed on iPad 2
* Enhanced visuals for Alkeisha Island and San Arcana tracks on iPad 2
* Memory optimizations to minimize crashes
* Various minor improvements and fixes
- Review: GT Racing: Motor Academy
- Update: Google Earth supports realtime rain and snow
- Korg brings iELECTRIBE Gorillaz Edition
- Update: Angry Birds Seasons HD Easter is here
- Update: PBS app now supports Airplay