With Apple about to announce its next wave of product updates at WWDC 2011, the company finished the week with a market value than now exceeds Microso.
View the original here:
Surreal: Apple now worth more than Microsoft + Intel | TechRepublic
- NYPost: Apple paying major music labels up to $150 million for …
- Microsoft is out for the iPad kill
- Apple iCloud logo revealed… it's a cloud — Engadget
- Rosetta Stone launches iPad app for well-heeled language learners
- Why iPad will conquer the Win7 tablets