BA Financial Calculator for iPad is the best emulator of Texas Instruments BA II Plus financial calculator for iPad.
Built with identical algorithms and formulas of original, BA Financial Calculator Pro provides exact same capabilities and operation sequences, with BETTER user experience. Just as the original BA II Plus, this app comes with easier natural input than RPN used by other financial calculator apps, including HP 12C.
Just as the TI calculator, the app has two modes of operation: standard calculator and worksheet. The standard mode accommodates common mathematical operations, plus problems involving the time value of money, such as mortgages and annuities where payments are equal and evenly spaced. Trigonometric functions are also supported in standard mode.
The more complex worksheet mode provides step-by-step instructions for calculating amortization, depreciation, bond, and compound interest. All entries and results are saved in working memory, so recurring values are easily accessed. Basic interest and payment periods are well within the capabilities of the average user.
The iPad version includes a complete redesign of the graphical representation of the calculator for iPad. The numerical keypad is now light gray with white numerals, function keys are black with white symbols, and alternate characters are above each key in orange. Four colors: white, black, light gray, and orange make for excellent ergonomics, and an optional click sound with each tap provides additional feedback. And while the face and keyboard support only US English, operating manuals are available on the Vicinno website for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, and Finnish, and are all accessible from within the app.
“BA Financial Calculator iPhone and iPod Version has been ranked within TOP 10 in Finance of more than 20 countries,” commented CEO Liping Yang. “as the only BA II Plus calculator iPad app in App Store, the iPad version with more attractive features and redesign for iPad big screen will soon get more attention! ”
★ Features include:
• Time Value of Money calculations.
• Amortization schedules.
• Cash flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
• Mortgage and Loan calculations.
• Depreciation with four different methodologies.
• Breakeven, Profit, and Percent difference calculations.
• Bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call” calculations.
• Statistical analysis.
• 10 Memories for storage.
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Operating System methods.
• Scientific capabilities, including log, sin, cos etc.
• Key click sounds enabled via Settings.
• Clean, Shining User Interface.
• More …
Normal Price $6.99 Now only: $0,99 when you click here
- BA Financial Calculator now on iPad
- Auditorium Notes for iPad
- Teamviewer Remote Desktop Free for iPad!
- iPad vs. iPhone: A User Experience Study | UX Magazine