According to paidContent, Apple is planning on exhibiting at the upcoming BookExpo America trade show, a first for the company.
Apple will be sending an iBookstore employee Scott Simpson and their show presence is said to be significant based on a large booth in a prime location, next to publishers Random House, Disney Book Group and Macmillan.
Apple won’t be selling anything, but their presence is meant to boost their position in the e-reading space and raise visibility of the iBookstore and iPad as an e-reading device.
- Amazon and Apple investigated
- New enriched ebooks appear
- Toys R’ Us starts selling iPad 2
- Violet Children Book for iPad
- Ebooks – Apple and Amazon