Appleâ€™s highly anticipated iCloud is expected to make it easier than ever before to listen to your own music anywhere you have an Internet connection.
View the original here:
Apple iCloud Release Puts Music Streaming Startups In Spotlight
- Apple iCloud logo revealed… it's a cloud — Engadget
- NYPost: Apple paying major music labels up to $150 million for …
- Apple pays Recordlabels 150 million dollar to jump aboard the iCloud train
- Apple working on new Streaming Technology
- Apple registers iCloud in Europe